How To Mass Subscribe with Affinity
This article will show you how to mass subscribe list members using Affinity.
1. Log into Affinity with your Affinity username and password at: https://yourlistdomain.com/login
2. On the Dashboard page, click the mini-menu (three dots) and click Administration. This link will only appear if you're a list owner of the list.
3. On the List Owner Board, click on the mini-menu (three dashes) within the List Member Management panel and click the Bulk Add Members link.
4. A modal will open up that will allow you to either copy/paste your list members or upload a file that contains your list members. Please make sure the Pre confirm, Pre approved, and Pre Verified boxes are all checked.
5. If you have many members, then please be patient as the subscription process will run in the background. An email notification will be sent to your list owner email address when the mass subscribe process is complete.
If you need further assistance with our mass subscribe function then please open up a support ticket via your client area to request assistance.